Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery time.... makes me sad

When did you get your VIN?

• Total voters

dmitrii.Z

Sep 20, 2019
Sydney
Ordered my Model X in July still no VIN... Expected delivery was in August...
Delivery service just keeps ignoring me.
What on earth is going on?

daiello

Feb 25, 2015
Sydney, NSW Australia
Ordered Model X Performance 22nd of August. It said expected delivery "October" in design studio. When I ordered was told likely "mid October". "No VIN yet and no estimates. Sold my current Tesla so im in limbo. :(

Saghost

Oct 9, 2013
Delaware
That’s not unusual. For both my purchases, they didn’t communicate much at all from the time I ordered until about a week before delivery, when the car was leaving the factory.

I’m not sure how much being so far from the factory will affect the experience, though.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC