Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI: There is a Founder's Edition X in blue with 20" turbine wheels at the Milford, CT Service Center on Tuesday & Wednesday of this week (11/24-25/2015). This car was inside in a detailing area. We we able to view it from about 20 feet away but not closer as that area of the service center is off limits to customers. First X I have seen in person.

My initial impression is that is was not as large or as tall as I had assumed it would be. Not really SUV-like at all. More like a cross-over. Someone is going to be happy for sure.

The first Model X in the St. Louis area delivered today!

IMG_20160205_115108.jpg

The trip home was ludicrously wonderful!

Congrats, Craig. Are you still happy with your choice of the 20's?
Yes! Price for the 22 inch tires from Tesla, $675 ea. Definitely happy with the 20's, it rides wonderfully!

Nice FZ! I see three more on the team in that picture. People who will always know that ICE powered cars are just, well, kind of lame. :smile:
One was missing. He chose cheerleaders and the state bound high school team over the delivery.

Enjoy. First chrome bow I have seen. It has a nice look with your car. :smile:

The story behind that is a crazy one. My wife has *always* wanted a car delivered with a big bow on it for her. The DS told me he was scouring the entire city to find one in the past couple of days! My wife got her wish!

--Updated--

And her name? "Eve-ah!" Named after my son's favorite character on Wall-E. :)

PS: Time to make this a sticky now? :)

Last edited: