Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up my MX next week and it is a floor model with the options I wanted.

It was presented to me as having 188 miles, now when the documents arrive to sign it says 403 miles.

I brought up the discrepancy and was told it was out on loan when I reserved it and came back with the higher miles.

They want to reduce the price by about $50, I said not worth the paperwork. Others thoughts?

I'm going to hijack your thread because the subject fits my question. I am taking delivery Tuesday at 2pm.

I have an email confirming financing has been approved and secured from Tesla. But My Tesla doesn't reflect.

Though my delivery appointment is Tuesday at 2pm. It doesn't t reflect on My Tesla.

I have not received my purchase agreement.

I got a sneak peak of my Model X so I know it's at the service center awaiting delivery prep and there is windows chalk that says 6/20 delivery. I also got a weird text saying "We are currently working on the falcon door. We will reach out with more updates. Please hit reply if you need anything. Thanks! "

What's typical?

Reactions: BLKMDL3
I'm going to hijack your thread because the subject fits my question. I am taking delivery Tuesday at 2pm.

I have an email confirming financing has been approved and secured from Tesla. But My Tesla doesn't reflect.

Though my delivery appointment is Tuesday at 2pm. It doesn't t reflect on My Tesla.

I have not received my purchase agreement.

I got a sneak peak of my Model X so I know it's at the service center awaiting delivery prep and there is windows chalk that says 6/20 delivery. I also got a weird text saying "We are currently working on the falcon door. We will reach out with more updates. Please hit reply if you need anything. Thanks! "

What's typical?
Going to order mine really soon. It is an inventory car with 2k miles. $10k off. In San Jose. When do you think I can take delivery? Will likely order tomorrow.

I'm interested in this as well. I had been tracking my CPO X for about a week before clicking the buy button. I noticed that the mileage continued to grow on the Tesla site each day so I assumed it was being used as a loaner or demo etc. Since I clicked the buy, the page is no longer accessible and I have no idea if the car is in the service center or still being driven. I'll be very interested to see what the mileage is at delivery (I took a screen shot of it before I bought it).

I bought an inventory model as well with 1933 miles on it. Didn't really care about the miles given the large discount. The day we placed the order I called our rep to go forward with it and he said the miles were updated and it had an additional 2 miles put on it. They adjusted the price down another $200 for those miles. I asked if he could give me the number for the SC so I could ask someone to drive it another 20 miles ;)