Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X design bad ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like the design of model S,
But am I the only one that doesn't like the Model X design ?
To me it doesn't look like a SUV, it looks more like a fat wagon or something, the design is very boring and old.
Am I the only one thinking this ?

• Funny
Reactions: dragonxt
I will say it again, wait until you see it in person to make your decision as to weather it is something you do not like. To me none of the pictures we have seen on this forum do it justice, you also can not compare it to the Model S because they are two different animals.

Please try to use some perspective...if You don't like the design of the Model X, that doesn't make it a bad design...it just means that you don't happen like the design...:rolleyes:

I really like the design of model S,
But am I the only one that doesn't like the Model X design ?
To me it doesn't look like a SUV, it looks more like a fat wagon or something, the design is very boring and old.
Am I the only one thinking this ?

Yes I have started with this.
Everything has a start right ?
If you read the Model X mule thread you will learn that there are other forum members who do not like the X design, and there are members who like it. So you are "the only one". Which is not very surprising. Aesthetics elicit a range of reactions.
I like the X design, and based on the latest photos think it is the most beautiful SUV/CUV I've ever seen. Perhaps my opinion is influenced by my admiration for what Tesla has accomplished in general, even though I have no plans to purchase an X.

I like the X design, and based on the latest photos think it is the most beautiful SUV/CUV I've ever seen.

The early mules did look like bloated whales, but I'm really digging what we've seen lately. It's a crossover, so hard to be very sexy while also being useful (I'll take headroom over sloping lines). I think the Model X is looking good for what it is.

I think the Model X looks good. I don't know what you mean by it looking "tired and old" when it has not even entered full production yet. I think it will be a fast, attractive, function, and desirable vehicle that shows off what an electric vehicle can be and that is what matters.