Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Design Studio - Canadian prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ avigutman :Third row:

I sat in both the 7 (Midnight Silver) and 6 (Pearl white/ Silver) seat configurations The best configuration for the 3rd row is the 6-seater. You still have to swivel hips a bit and put one leg in the space between the gap in the 2nd row seats When the second row seats went all the way back, which is the safe mandatory drive position, knees get squeezed in both 6 & 7. Even for teen kids third row is only for short trip, max 1 hour. My current Mercedes has more third row leg space.It indeed is claustrophobic in a 7 seater.
I was trapped in the second row in the white Model x as the second row seat malfunctioned and did not move to the Tesla Rep, he tried it multiple times and was embarrassed, I tried it and held the button for some time, it eventually moved very slowly but with a loud screeching noise. I just got up and walked out through the space between the second row seats which was a nice emergency exit. Tried to copy Elon Musk as he did on the reveal of Model X to egress from the third row lost balance as there was nothing to hold on to like a grab bar, it was fun.
I have arrow marked to show how less the space is , both horizontally and vertically. White seats get dirty easily, difficult to maintain.
upload_2016-3-14_20-53-44.png

I took my Model X test drive today. Amazing vehicle...but unfortunately engineered beyond my price range. With disappointment, after a three year wait I cancelled my order and requested a refund of my deposit this evening.
J. Preiner

Yes, no options. That is the base for each model. I will try to get the options up shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114229

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114231

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114232

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114233

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114234

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114235

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114238

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114239

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114240

The price of autopilot has gone down to 3300 from 3700. Surprised they updated the website fast enough to reflect 0.75 CAD to 1 USD (I just googled it) compared to whatever it was before

Mine has not changed yet either but hopefully we will see all items lower. Strange that it appears to be phased. Not sure if that is due to being phased across different servers or if they literally roll changes out to individual accounts somehow.

Mine has not changed yet either but hopefully we will see all items lower. Strange that it appears to be phased. Not sure if that is due to being phased across different servers or if they literally roll changes out to individual accounts somehow.
I may have caused confusion. I was not aware that Autopilot for Model X is 3700. I just compared the pics posted on another post and compared to Model S autopilot. I had just assumed that the prices for AP would be the same for both S and X since the hardwares are the same and software too obvisouly. So it is highly unlikely that Tesla would roll changes out to individual accounts. Sorry for not being detailed in price comparison.
I just hope that the prices of MX are updated to reflect the exchange rate soon. Maybe they want to be "fair" to all Model X reservation holders and don't want to update prices so soon after its release to prevent a situation like "he bought the same car for X amount of dollars and now I have to pay more just because I am configuring mine a week after?