Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X doors don't close, 3 beeps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I double click the top of the key fob the driver door does not open and I hear 2 beeps.
When doors are open, if I single click the top of the key fob to close all doors, nothing happens and I hear 3 beeps. There are no obstructions around. It used to work and now it doesn't.
I can open and close falcon doors and trunk using key fob individually for each door. Not drivers side door though.
Has this happened to anyone? Any solution?

I am waiting for my 2021 MX, but the manual says this:
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 11.38.24.png

Maybe someone changed the setting or a software update did so?

There is also a setting on the same config page that controls the door opening on unlock "Controls/Locks/Automatic Doors."

When I double click the top of the key fob the driver door does not open and I hear 2 beeps.
When doors are open, if I single click the top of the key fob to close all doors, nothing happens and I hear 3 beeps. There are no obstructions around. It used to work and now it doesn't.
I can open and close falcon doors and trunk using key fob individually for each door. Not drivers side door though.
Has this happened to anyone? Any solution?
It is unclear you are doing it correctly. Are you following manual instructions.

d12fJOV.jpg

KNR70yU.jpg