Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Easter Egg Xmas Lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My driver side front door window only goes half way up after the show is over - rest close all the way. I think the FWD windows stay closed throughout though vs opening as in others' videos - will check next time. But does anyone else notice their windows staying part or fully way down after the show is over?

Also one of the Falcon wing doors was snapping quite a bit during the wing flapping portion of the show. I already have it on my list for the Service folks to check out when I get around to it. (Had the car since late July, not one visit required yet - virtually zero issues with my build.

Finally, wanted to make sure that this post doesn't come across as a whiny nitpicking nag.

A ginormous THANK YOU! to the entire Tesla Motors team for all the hard and amazing work they do, every single one, from Elon on down! I LOVE my Model X, and hope that all the awesome Tesla wizards have a chance to take some well deserved time off to wind down and enjoy the Holidays despite the Q4 / year end push.

We had ours perform maybe 15 times tonite. Pretty fun, lots of neighbors enjoyed the show.

I noticed if you've recently been near the car (sides?) it will abort right after it starts. Maybe it thinks there isn't enough room?

Best results by entering code, then everyone get away for a few seconds before pressing the button to start it.

• Informative
Reactions: number12
It's a pitty there's no Easter Egg for the Model S...

Merry Christmas anyway !!

Rizty-Toys-Xmas.jpg

instagram.com/ritzytoys

My screen popped up on .114 with modelxmas, but the show stopped after three bass beats. Tried several times with the same result, even after rebooting center and driver screens.
Same version # & same problem here (may have even been only 2 bass beats). Have tried multiple times on multiple days in multiple locations with the same result. PeterK, did you ever get it resolved?

Same version # & same problem here (may have even been only 2 bass beats). Have tried multiple times on multiple days in multiple locations with the same result. PeterK, did you ever get it resolved?

Yes, once I moved to a new location away from my garage. The X was restraining itself due to geofencing area around my garage, where the doors don't open all the way.