TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X Entire Wood interior Trim

Discussion in 'Model X' started by imolam3, Apr 2, 2018.

1. imolam3

imolam3 New Member

In perfect condition. Entire wood trim for Model X wrapped up in box. I just had my interior changed to CF. Located in Socal. Please send me a message if interested or what to see pictures.

Thanks

2. Vaillant

Vaillant Member

On the off chance that you still are lurking on the forum, what did the swap entail? We are thinking of doing the reverse swap, CF —> Wood

3. forkee

forkee Member

really now......want to trade? :D

4. Vaillant

Vaillant Member

Need to buy the X first, but then, yeah. Might put down the deposit in the next day or two, then need to inspect the car and go through with the purchase. Not a done deal yet, but, thanks to an accident, we will be purchasing soon.

• Like x 1
  5. Drlev

Drlev Member

How much did you pay to have the trim changed?

6. Vaillant

Vaillant Member

In the following thread, someone paid about $2k to get all new parts. Sounds like the swap is pretty straightforward. I’m thinking that people can be arranging trades as well, instead of buying from Tesla.

Changing Interior Trim

7. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

I would prefer the CF look for sure, how much work is this? I hate popping plastic panels. they like to snap like toothpicks for me... must be all those keys I press all day. My fingers be so buff.. lol