TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X European Tour

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by AustinPowers, Apr 27, 2016.

1. AustinPowers

AustinPowers Total Smeghead

I haven't seen this mentioned before, so I thought I create a new thread.

A Model X is currently on show tour around European Tesla stores. It will be at Frankfurt Hanauer Landstrasse store/service center this Friday/Saturday.

I didn't ask the store product manager about any other specifics of other dates of this European tour, but I am sure your local store personnel will be able to give you details about when and where the Model X will be next.

Unfortunately I am unable to go this Friday/Saturday due to other commitments. Very bad timing indeed, for me that is. :(

But at least it's reassuring to know that the first German deliveries are on the horizon now, and stores over here will be getting showcars in the not too distant future as well. Great news.

2. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Member

I can't wait to get my hands on one for a test drive.

Probably will take a couple months.

On the plus side, we get more refined cars with less issues - when we finally get the car.

3. bartheungens

bartheungens Member

Tomorrow there is also an event for Belgian customers... I'm attending, really curious...

4. Mario Kadastik

Mario Kadastik Active Member

Attended one in Stockholm in early april, it's the same car as the Geneva motor show, a blue P90D, US spec car with 7 seats and white interior. I wrote a quick review in estonian at the time, don't know how bad the google translate is ;)

http://teslarent.eu/?p=7764&lang=et

5. PaulRocket

PaulRocket Member

Can anyone confirm this? Is there one in Frankfurt right now?