Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X EVOLVE Wearables

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
As some of you may recall, in order to camp out in the frosty parking lot of Tesla Montreal back in March for the Model 3 reservation event I had put together a tent with custom evolution graphics. Quite a number of you asked if I could produce a T-shirt with those same graphics. It's taken a while, but it's finally here!
At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ.
Items will be available to order through Teespring until May 29th, and if we can hit at least 50 pcs per model they will be shipping thereafter.
Here's the direct link to the Model X version.
You can view the whole family here.
Hope they meet with everyone's approval!

Reactions: electricity
Hello all,
As some of you may recall, in order to camp out in the frosty parking lot of Tesla Montreal back in March for the Model 3 reservation event I had put together a tent with custom evolution graphics. Quite a number of you asked if I could produce a T-shirt with those same graphics. It's taken a while, but it's finally here!
At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ.
Items will be available to order through Teespring until May 29th, and if we can hit at least 50 pcs per model they will be shipping thereafter.
Nice! I just ordered the Model X version. I'm hoping to take delivery of my Model X in mid June, and we're planning an epic road trip across the US from Portland, OR to Montreal via Washington DC and Boston, then back to Portland via Banff, AB. My daughter is moving to Montreal, and we will be there in mid August. Maybe we can meet for coffee and Tesla talk? :)

Hello all,

Ordered mine. Awesome shirt! :D

Nice! I just ordered the Model X version. I'm hoping to take delivery of my Model X in mid June, and we're planning an epic road trip across the US from Portland, OR to Montreal via Washington DC and Boston, then back to Portland via Banff, AB. My daughter is moving to Montreal, and we will be there in mid August. Maybe we can meet for coffee and Tesla talk? :)
Absolutely! I'd LOVE to finally see an X in person. Let me know when you have an ETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.