Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Godzill4

Oct 19, 2016
Austin, TX
I have a set of factory 20 inch slipstream wheels (without tires) for $1200. They are like-new condition only had on for about 1k miles. Need them gone ASAP.

Looking for a local buyer who can pick them up... but I am willing to ship as well at buyers expense. They are ready for shipment as soon as I receive payment.

I am located in Austin, TX. 78732 zip code, if you want to figure out shipping costs from here.

Message me if you have any questions!

Michelx

Jul 19, 2016
Alma QC Canada
I have a set of factory 20 inch slipstream wheels (without tires) for $1200. They are like-new condition only had on for about 1k miles. Need them gone ASAP.

Looking for a local buyer who can pick them up... but I am willing to ship as well at buyers expense. They are ready for shipment as soon as I receive payment.

I am located in Austin, TX. 78732 zip code, if you want to figure out shipping costs from here.

Message me if you have any questions!
Are TPMS valves included ?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC