Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X - Fair Market Value

Master Chief

Jan 20, 2020
Norfolk, VA
I looked on KBB and on Edmonds and neither were able to give me FMV on my 2020 Model X. Does anyone know of a website which can provide current trade-in or resale value for a recently purchased Model X?

(By the way, KBB.com only had the Model 3 listed for the 2020 model year. Edmonds had all models selectable, but when I got to the end of the questions, it told me that they couldn't give me a value for my vehicle.)

CapeOne

Jun 14, 2016
New England
I wouldn't necessarily put too much weight on KBB, NADA, Edmunds, etc. Tesla values anyway. To get a sense of values, check online to see what used 2020 MXs are going for. For example, onlyusedtesla.com currently has five (four listed as sold) that were/are priced around 80% to 90% of original MSRP. These would be higher (than trade/wholesale) private party prices. You can also submit a trade-in value request to Tesla or try CarMax, Carvana, etc.

Are you looking to sell or trade or are you just curious about value?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC