Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X February 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still says Late Jan to Feb. But as mentioned, the DS said it was looking like it might be in early March. He asked what MyTesla said and I told him. But it hasn't changed yet. It's been a few days. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but as we know, MyTesla is not necessarily the most accurate thing, and also behaves as if someone needs to go kick the machine for it to show the right thing.

How much do I have to wait for if I order it today, for example? How does the system of ordering and delivering work?
I mean for the USA market.

Depends. If you want a custom build, it could take 2-3 months these days. If you can find an inventory car, it could be a lot sooner. Best thing would be to contact a showroom and talk to an Owner Adviser.

That said, during December, they were really cranking out cars and some people got their custom car within weeks.

Our order was placed in August for our 60D for a 6 month delay. MyTesla page says February-Early March. My understanding is those that pushed their orders out typically have zero delays as they are scheduled so far out while newer orders might be pushed forwards or backwards a bit to fill the gaps.

Guess we will see in March.

Our order was placed in August for our 60D for a 6 month delay. MyTesla page says February-Early March. My understanding is those that pushed their orders out typically have zero delays as they are scheduled so far out while newer orders might be pushed forwards or backwards a bit to fill the gaps.

I hope so. I was surprised to hear mine might move for that very reason. :/

International deliveries seem to get ETA range once the car is scheduled to depart port.....lots more variables to manage around.

PS-love "flying bathtub" name...is there a story behind that?

Aeronca C-2 - Wikipedia
it's a nickname of an aircraft. also a nickname of me as devised by one of my friends due to similarity of my name to "bathtub" in our local dialect and my job :)

re the ETA range, interesting cause mine have finished production since early Jan but still no delivery time range displayed on my Tesla...DS says mid-late Feb though...hopefully the car have departed port already! Would be killing me if it's still sitting at the port!

Reactions: NikeWings

I'm in the exact same boat. Ordered 60D in August, and delivery for Feb-Early March. Let me know if your status changes.

GoTzillaR..sorry for posting on the wrong thread...but trying to decide on 75D vs 90D last minute.
At some point..you were debating between 60D and 90D and you were not sure about whether 60D
performance will be decent enough..At the end...you thought 60D 0-60 was good enough?
On one hand I want to save some money by going with 75D but on the other hand worried whether I'll feel bad later on.
I test drove 75D and it felt really good compared to my current 6.5sec ICE car.

GoTzillaR..sorry for posting on the wrong thread...but trying to decide on 75D vs 90D last minute.
At some point..you were debating between 60D and 90D and you were not sure about whether 60D
performance will be decent enough..At the end...you thought 60D 0-60 was good enough?
On one hand I want to save some money by going with 75D but on the other hand worried whether I'll feel bad later on.
I test drove 75D and it felt really good compared to my current 6.5sec ICE car.

In fact, I emailed my DS to see if it's possible to change my order to a 100D for its range. But it's too late. X60D is going to be my daily driver and we have other cars for other purposes (road trip or speed). On top of that, I rarely drive over 100miles a day so the range should be fine. For the speed, I think although the time for 0-60 is not impressive, the instant torque satisfies me from 2 overnight test drives on a x90d and x75d. Hope I answer your question.