Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Top fit at Amazon.
61qJiiA78LL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg
IMG_1058.JPG

Reactions: jive_devil
There's a picture in one of the other floor mat threads....which I can't find anymore...the shape of the floor mat is not quite perfect for 6-seaters with VINs of 23xxx or above. There are small gaps where the floor mat gets skinnier about 3" before the car does.

I'll try to take a picture and attach it.

Interesting! I'd love to see a pic of that - good to know!

Thanks!

I ordered the ToughPros online (thanks to whoever posted about them here) for front and 6-seat rear, they handled shipping and customs to Canada, and we're very happy with them. Not quite as fancy as the Weathertech fronts, but equal to slushy Montreal winters. And actually *available* for the back!

Thanks for the great photos. I just ordered mine a few days ago and got email today they were already shipped.

Now I'm anxious for 5 seater floor mats.

Anyone have a guess when Tesla will offer these?

I'm also looking for chrme License Plate frame and surprised Tesla does not offer any.

My car isn't scheduled to be delivered until Late March - Early April (If I'm lucky). I'm trying to hold out on the updated Tesla /WeatherTech mats for the second and third rows. I know the current ones state that they don't fit later VIN's, but I thought that was because of a small gap, not that they were too big. I'm pretty sure someone posted pictures of the gaps, but I cannot find that post. Can anyone point me in the right direction or post some pictures of what the current mats look like in the second and third row on a newer car? I already bought the front row mats from Tesla, so I plan on getting the matching set in the back. I've got some time to allow them to update them, but if push comes to shove, I might just buy the current ones if the fit is good enough. Thanks in advance.