Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View media item 116651View media item 116650View media item 116649View media item 116648View media item 116647View media item 116646I bought the floor mats from Tesla service center. Currently they do not have the RHD front floor mats, but I decided to purchase all others (Frunk, Trunk and 2nd/3rd row mats). It's lightweight plastic/rubber and is setting in pretty good now. The one designated for the trunk works better at the lower setting. At the higher setting, the edges curl up beyond the lip of the car.

Reactions: mkq786
How much is it for the whole set?

And what is that red Tesla bag hanging behind your 3rd row seat?

View media item 116651View media item 116650View media item 116649View media item 116648View media item 116647View media item 116646I bought the floor mats from Tesla service center. Currently they do not have the RHD front floor mats, but I decided to purchase all others (Frunk, Trunk and 2nd/3rd row mats). It's lightweight plastic/rubber and is setting in pretty good now. The one designated for the trunk works better at the lower setting. At the higher setting, the edges curl up beyond the lip of the car.

How much is it for the whole set?

And what is that red Tesla bag hanging behind your 3rd row seat?

The red TESLA bag is the emergency first aid kit, which also includes a foldable hazard sign. This kit is found in the frunk and attaches itself to the inner linings like velcro. Funny thing is that the back of the kit is a smooth surface that works like velcro, but doesn't feel or look like any velcro I've ever seen. But then again there's much I haven't seen, so I thought it was pretty cool. I can't remember the exact price of the floor mats, but I think I paid about HK$3,300 for the 3pcs. Now waiting for the front passenger and driver's floor mat to complete the set. I quite like it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_9457.JPG
    IMG_9457.JPG
    348.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9455.JPG
    IMG_9455.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9456.JPG
    IMG_9456.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 117
The red TESLA bag is the emergency first aid kit, which also includes a foldable hazard sign. This kit is found in the frunk and attaches itself to the inner linings like velcro. Funny thing is that the back of the kit is a smooth surface that works like velcro, but doesn't feel or look like any velcro I've ever seen. But then again there's much I haven't seen, so I thought it was pretty cool. I can't remember the exact price of the floor mats, but I think I paid about HK$3,300 for the 3pcs. Now waiting for the front passenger and driver's floor mat to complete the set. I quite like it so far.
CORRECTION: Small Trunk Mat @ HK$730, Frunk Mat @HK$650, 6 Seater Mat @ HK$1,300 = HK$2,680.

IMG_9755.JPG
Personally, I don't like the rubber texture that offered by Tesla and I ordered in Taobao a custom made mat together with the Frunk and Truck cover. I was told the boss has a Model X (LHD) as well but this was the first order they did for RHD. No odour and easy to clean will a wet towel. I have used it for a month or so, no complaints so far.