Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I’m considering getting another Model X and so I’m thinking about selling my existing one.

It’s a

2017 (April)
White
Free lifetime supercharging
Unlimited data
6 seat
Enhanced Autopilot
Light Beige leather
Upgraded Matt wood finish
Light headliner
Premium Sound System
Premium Upgrade Pack
Matt Black 20’ wheels
Red Calipers

I think I bought a few other extras too... but I can’t remember them to hand... will dig out the £90k invoice!

So.. it’s a 75 but software limited to 60kw

I intended to uograde it to 75, but in nearly two years I’ve not needed to and range hasn’t been an issue.

You can of course upgrade this at any time in the app.

It’s done 19k miles.

I’ve looked after it meticulously. Never allowing it to run down and the beauty of the car in 60 mode is that you can’t over charge it. As it charges to 100% every time, the same charge as the 75 in normal mode (I.e. not using the last % for a long journey)

I haven’t actually got a figure in mind.

I’m fairly open to sensible offers.

I literally ticked every single extra box so it could be a very affordable way of getting a fully loaded 60/75kw Model X that had been loved and cared for by one (long term Tesla enthusiast) owner.

Feel free to Call or text with any thoughts.

(Please can I kindly request that all subsequent comments in this thread relate to the sale of my car and not begin an debate about spec, options, choices etc)

Many thanks

Giles

Reactions: Terry_B58
Here is the final invoice

Attachments

• Car Cost.JPG
    Car Cost.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 79
Thanks for the info, that’s useful.

Not yet put on any sites which would be crawled by that guys site, I thought I’d put in up on here first to see if there were any interested almost owners.

I’m not in a mega rush as my next one will take a while to build and deliver.

Thanks for the heads up though, that’s kind of you.

G