Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a new VIN for my EU Founders Model X today showing "FF" instead of "FS":

Model X VIN FF.png

Reactions: WABarb
My F95 is finally shipping.... could even be delivered end of July / early August.... just in time for some roadtrips in August, and holiday in September...

Also planning to purchase wintertires on original 20".... hoping to use powerwall credits for that, but nobody seems to know about that possibility over here. Does anyone have a suggestion who to contact?

Reactions: ohmman and Gwgan
AnalysiZ - I dropped a note to Tesla HQ about powerall credits a couple of months back and didn't hear anything, until out of the blue last week I got an email from the powerwall installation team asking me if I wanted the credits or the installation.

The email, which may be US-specific included the following:

"Lastly, but not least - the $3,500 Tesla credit is available instead of Powerwalluntil the end of the year and can be applied to whatever product/service works the best for you before 12/31/2016."​

So chase Tesla and see what they say. HTH.

Didn't hear from Bonnie in this thread, but I assume she got it by now.
So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder).View attachment 184798

Are there any more EU Founders WITHOUT a VIN ?
And do we know the total Founders # by region ?

Your assumption is incorrect :).

I'll order after I move to Washington state and have charging set up.

Reactions: Blurry_Eyed
Didn't hear from Bonnie in this thread, but I assume she got it by now.
So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder).View attachment 184798

Are there any more EU Founders WITHOUT a VIN ?
And do we know the total Founders # by region ?

That confirms the fact that there is only 2 Founder X in Canada: mine in Quebec (FF114) and Ed in Alberta (FF115). You're following us!! :)