Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

Thorsten

May 4, 2011
I got a new VIN for my EU Founders Model X today showing "FF" instead of "FS":

Model X VIN FF.png

Reactions: VABarb

AnalysiZ

Apr 4, 2013
de Kempen
Mine is changed as well... only difference that in between the 4 and the G I got a 2 instead of a 5 (very curious what that means.. do you have 6 or 7 seats? I have 6...) and a few numbers higher at the end, but still below 100...:)

timf

Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
Mine is changed as well... only difference that in between the 4 and the G I got a 2 instead of a 5 (very curious what that means.. do you have 6 or 7 seats? I have 6...) and a few numbers higher at the end, but still below 100...:)
It's a checksum that's calculated from the rest of the digits. There's no significance in terms of equipment.

• Informative
Reactions: AnalysiZ

AnalysiZ

Apr 4, 2013
de Kempen
My F95 is finally shipping.... could even be delivered end of July / early August.... just in time for some roadtrips in August, and holiday in September...

Also planning to purchase wintertires on original 20".... hoping to use powerwall credits for that, but nobody seems to know about that possibility over here. Does anyone have a suggestion who to contact?

Reactions: ohmman and Gwgan

Nickjhowe

Apr 8, 2012
Boca Raton, FL
AnalysiZ - I dropped a note to Tesla HQ about powerall credits a couple of months back and didn't hear anything, until out of the blue last week I got an email from the powerwall installation team asking me if I wanted the credits or the installation.

The email, which may be US-specific included the following:

"Lastly, but not least - the $3,500 Tesla credit is available instead of Powerwalluntil the end of the year and can be applied to whatever product/service works the best for you before 12/31/2016."​

So chase Tesla and see what they say. HTH.

Jun 18, 2016
Middle of Europe
Well, those of us who have configured. I'm waiting a lil bit. I'll be known as The Last Founder.

Didn't hear from Bonnie in this thread, but I assume she got it by now.
So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder).
image.jpeg

Are there any more EU Founders WITHOUT a VIN ?
And do we know the total Founders # by region ?

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder).View attachment 184798

Your assumption is incorrect :).

I'll order after I move to Washington state and have charging set up.

Reactions: Blurry_Eyed

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Welcome to the Evergreen state Bonnie! Hope your move goes smoothly.

Thanks! I'll be on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. I don't have charging set up for my Roadster yet, so no need to complicate things further with two electric vehicles. But that will quickly be rectified. :)

AnalysiZ

Apr 4, 2013
de Kempen
I'm still in the race for first delivered Founder Edition in the Netherlands;)
There will be 2 so... 50% chance....:D So, if not first, then I'll go for last delivery as well....:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: ohmman

slyastro

So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder).View attachment 184798

That confirms the fact that there is only 2 Founder X in Canada: mine in Quebec (FF114) and Ed in Alberta (FF115). You're following us!! :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC