Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Front and Rear Subframes? CAD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I know this is a big request but does anyone know where I can get CAD files of the front and or rear subframes for the Tesla Model X 100D. I use a power wheelchair and cannot transfer so I cannot get into a regular Tesla.

For the last year I've been developing a custom aluminium body from folded plate aluminium and I now need to finish designing the chassis. There is a local crashed Tesla model X that is a statutory right off from which I'm hoping to obtain the rear motor and subframe to drive the vehicle and the front subframe with steering (excluding the motor). If I can get CAD files for the front and back subframe I can design the chassis in CAD making the process significantly easier.

Hopefully one day Tesla will release a medium-sized van that can be wheelchair converted quickly and easily and that the rumours about a Tesla/Mercedes Sprinter are not true. That van is completely the wrong size for a good accessible vehicle.