TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X front seats compared to Model S

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by KristianW, Oct 18, 2015.

1. KristianW

KristianW Member

To those that got to try the seats in the front at the recent launch event, how were the front seats compared to the Model S?
    I have tried sitting in both the regular and the next gen seats of the Model S. I do feel that the next gen seats are a little bit too narrow for my back, like I have to sit a little bit hunchbacked. Are the X seats as narrow or do they have a little bit room? I wish they had adjustable side support like the ones I tried in the Volvo XC90 at the Volvo dealership. I feel that the regular seats have a bit too little side support but if the X seats are the same as the ones in the S and standard seats are an option, I might go for those.

2. EQC_

EQC_ Member

Not an answer to your specific question, but in another thread, we're petty sure the X has adjustable headrests on the front seats. A fairly important difference (to some people) compared to the S.

Look closely at the pics here:
    Random Model X sightings - Page 20