Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Front Windshield Visor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to get hold of one of those magnetic sunshade screens for the front window? I test drove a couple of Xs a while back and they both had them included, but mine did not. The Tesla site sells the ones for the rear windows and the luggage compartment but not the front ones, and I'm not getting a response from my mails to Tesla.

Does anyone know how to get hold of one of those magnetic sunshade screens for the front window? I test drove a couple of Xs a while back and they both had them included, but mine did not. The Tesla site sells the ones for the rear windows and the luggage compartment but not the front ones, and I'm not getting a response from my mails to Tesla.
Not sure what the part you are talking about works/looks like, but I just ordered these yesterday for my model 3 after seeing another model X user try them out in their car. For $20 including shipping seems pretty worth it....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZOKJVAG/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I should have them in a few days, and picking up the model 3 thursday, so can let you know how they work. But in the youtube video I watched they seemed pretty useful.

Did you purchase new? It is supposed to come with the car. My X, delivered at the end of March 2018 came with it. I'd go back and ask. I'll be they just hand you one.