Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Fuse Box(es)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 12V outlet between the front seat is not working even when the car is on. I noticed it when wanted to add air to the tires. the outlet in the trunk is OK, but the cable does not reach to the front so I need that one in the front console.

My guess is that the fuse blown. I searched all internet and could not find the fuse box map for Model X. I found Model S fuse box maps, but I am afraid to use that for Model X.

Tesla is sending a ranger to fix it, but it will be good to know for feature reference. Anyone has a maps for the two fuse boxes?

Onur

We had a failed Tesla tire pump that blew out the fuses on our X for the front & back accessory outlets.

When I called Tesla's phone support, they would not tell me the location of the fuse box, and required I bring in the car to the nearest Service Center for them to replace the fuse.

This is the first vehicle (as far as I can recall) that doesn't come with documentation on the location of the fuse boxes. There is one fuse box by the driver pedals - and a second in the front trunk under the cowl.

Perhaps Tesla has concerns about potential impact to the battery pack or electrical system, if customers tried to do fuse replacements themselves...