TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X G pack with range increase

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Reddyym, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:07 AM.

1. Reddyym

Reddyym Member

I have a 2020 LR + Model X, 06/20 manufactured date. So far I have only seen H pack get the range increase. If someone with G pack had a range increase, can you please post?
    Thanks!

2. X007X

X007X 2020 Model X Long Range Owner

looks like only H packs. One person did say they got the range update with a G pack but they maybe didn't realize they actually have a H pack.

3. ModelNforNerd

ModelNforNerd Active Member

The G pack is the first one that got 250kW charging, though. So it's not all bad.

Sincerely,
    Guy who has an F pack and the build date was a week away from being a G

• Like x 1
  4. Reddyym

Reddyym Member

5. umair239

umair239 Member

Only H packs getting it. I got a Model S with 6/20 manufacture date and I ended with a G pack. I'm passed because of this because it seems like I missed the H pack by a month