Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X has landed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife just called me with a frantic voice stating:

"I am stopped at the light at Kiluaea and Waialae Ave behind plate number 6416, Model X P90D!"

It was driving Makai from towards Kahala Mall from near Wilson Elementary. She said it's 'gray', but I'm not sure if she knows the difference between Titanium and Midnight Silver. I'll try to find out when I get home and I can show her pictures of the colors.

Enjoy!

"I am stopped at the light at Kiluaea and Waialae Ave behind plate number 6416, Model X P90D!"

It was driving Makai from towards Kahala Mall from near Wilson Elementary. She said it's 'gray', but I'm not sure if she knows the difference between Titanium and Midnight Silver. I'll try to find out when I get home and I can show her pictures of the colors.

Enjoy!
How exciting! I've only heard of 2 other sightings so far! Am thinking there must be at least 20 of them on the island by now.

Enjoy!

Super envious!

Enjoy!

I live in the area. I will have to watch out for it.

Me too! I just saw an X drive past me in the opposite direction going Makai on 22nd Ave near Kilauea Ave tonight. Then about 20 minutes later, I saw what I assume is the same X heading Waikiki bound on Kahala Ave near Black Pt Road. I couldn't tell exactly in the dark, but I'm pretty sure it was midnight silver, and it definitely was an X. The headlight/foglight pattern and rear lights on the X are unique. If I didn't have my son in the car and had to get somewhere, I probably would have flipped a U and stalked him for a bit. :love:

I signed up to share this snapshot that I captured with my dash-cam this afternoon. 6451
tmx.jpg