Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Holiday Show Easter Egg Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's not cool. Hopefully they come up with a better way of pushing these updates out to people. I'd like to see in the near future simplicity and efficacy like a phone update.
On two previous upgrades I got a text message on my phone advising that upgrades were available. I then had to get in the car and accept the upgrade allowing it to download. To date, Im still waiting for the newest December upgrade, which included the easter egg feature.....but so far nothing

@O-G I mean in the setting menu you have the option of power down, powers the whole car down and only turns back on if you press the brake pedal. When I had issues I did this and afterwards I never had an issue again.

It is picky as the other gentlemen said about things nearby, but as long as I don't have that going on I've played it 10 times now without concern.

Prior to the power down, It wouldn't pass the part where the FWD reach peak height prior to them " flapping ". It made a loud beep and the show stopped. There was nothing nearby even remotely. Hard power down, back up and works like a charm.

Reactions: Finder
I've successfully run this at several friends houses over the holidays and must say, one of the coolest things the company has done. The typical comment has been "honey, I want one of those." :) Thanks Elon! And Happy New Year to all of you EV drivers out there.

Anybody expecting a MX new delivery, and if Easter egg is still alive, run this before you sign.

It exercises your Falcon Wing Doors to an extent you can't do manually to check your unit. Listen for noises and watch all the lights etc.

I did this at Stanford Shopping Center, and it got a lot of interest. (unfortunately, no kick-backs happened)

Add this to your check-list ;)

Reactions: MichealW