TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X in Boston/Cambridge?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by SoCalGuy, Jan 20, 2016.

1. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Was wondering if anyone in the Boston area has a Model X and would be willing to let me check it out. Have seen the car only on the road and have been wanting to check it out in person before potentially placing an order. Let me know! Thanks!

2. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

There's some discussion of this in the New England area, but it appears there have only been a few delivered out of Dedham.

3. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Thanks - when are you scheduled to get yours?

4. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

Last week I got an introductory email from my DS that says it will be delivered in March but who knows. If there haven't been multiple showing events by other owners by then I will set up a time to show mine.

5. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Cool thanks

6. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

I just saw your signature since I had been using Tapatalk on my iPhone. You have TWO Fisker Karmas? If either are in Boston/Cambridge you have to bring it to the showing - I've never seen one live.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, can this be moved to New England sub-forum or even merged into a thread there? Thanks.

7. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Haha yes I do - both are in SoCal however, since I'm only in Cambridge temporarily. If you find yourself in LA/OC, let me know.

8. ProtoMM

ProtoMM Member

Or in Philly you can see mine... Although for a relatively limited time as I'm planning to sell the Fisker.

P.S. Hi SoCalGuy.

9. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Howdy. OT: why are you selling?

10. ProtoMM

ProtoMM Member

Mainly to simplify my life a bit. Go down a couple cars, purge. That sort of thing. The Fisker has been great fun and actually quite reliable. But with four kids, it's not the most practical.