TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X in Cambridge??

Discussion in 'New England' started by SoCalGuy, Apr 28, 2016.

1. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

I've seen a metallic gray Model X P90D in Cambridge in the last week. Most recently today parked on Concord Ave. Is it anyone's on this forum?

Would love to see the inside and maybe get a ride!

2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

3. ModelS8794

ModelS8794 Member

I got a phone call from Boston Tesla SC (dunno if Prudential Center or an outlying one) that they had a Model X available for test drives this weekend (with some empty spots available).
    Maybe give Kyle a call over there.

I see that you have a reservation for a Model X but have yet to take one out for a test drive. I wanted to let you know that we do have an X here for test drives. We have openings this Saturday at 12pm and Sunday at 3pm and 4pm. Let me know if any of these times work for you and I'll set you up with a drive.

4. PLFour

PLFour New Member

Also spotted a blue P90D by the Harvard Business School. Sweet rides!
    IMG_4887.JPG

5. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

Nope, mine is a Titanium P90D. I've seen two different Midnight Silver P90DLs around, however. One by Shady Hill School several times, and one morning this week we briefly followed one before it turned in to Mt. Auburn Hospital.

6. Jurnimon

Jurnimon Member

I saw a white MX in Belmont yesterday. It is exciting to see them out in the wild. I cannot wait for ours to arrive!

7. tga

tga Active Member

I saw my first one in the wild last Sunday afternoon. Midnight Silver (I think), Mass plates, passed me heading north on 91. I passed it a few minutes later while it was sitting in the Charter Oak bridge traffic waiting to get on 84 eastbound.