Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We received a phone call invite from Palo Alto for the Vancouver test drive event.
My wife and I are heading there Monday March 14th for approx. 30 minutes with the car. (actually it's her Model X but I'm allowed to come )

Based on the email confirmation it looks like the event is in a large parking lot near BC Place.

No VIN yet but the excitement is building....

We received a phone call invite from Palo Alto for the Vancouver test drive event.
My wife and I are heading there Monday March 14th for approx. 30 minutes with the car. (actually it's her Model X but I'm allowed to come )

Based on the email confirmation it looks like the event is in a large parking lot near BC Place.

No VIN yet but the excitement is building....
Nice! Have fun.

Hope this is helpful:

There are a few parking lots and entrances to them near the stadiums. One of them has a real estate sales centre for "Concord Pacific" at the end of Carrall Street which is accessible from either Pacific Blvd (one way eastbound right turn) or Expo Blvd (one way westbound left turn). Also Stadium Skytrain is very close on the other side of the Rogers Arena. Just walk around the left side of the Arena to the opposite side via Pat Quinn Way.
CCP.png

Last edited:
Have fun. Looking forward for your feedback. Hope its a different color and seating configuration from the one that was in Toronto.

To the best of my knowledge, there will be 3 vehicles available in Toronto for the 6 days of test drives. A black,white & titanium. An estimated 250 test drives will be available for invited SigX reservation holders who wish to see & drive the vehicle before confirming their order, as will as regular production reservation holders who were invited & able to RSVP before all the time slots were filled. I suspect that I was not invited for a test drive because I have already confirmed my SigX order in early January.
I am however, invited to see & touch the vehicles in the evening before the test drives commence.:biggrin:

To the best of my knowledge, there will be 3 vehicles available in Toronto for the 6 days of test drives. A black,white & titanium. An estimated 250 test drives will be available for invited SigX reservation holders who wish to see & drive the vehicle before confirming their order, as will as regular production reservation holders who were invited & able to RSVP before all the time slots were filled. I suspect that I was not invited for a test drive because I have already confirmed my SigX order in early January.
I am however, invited to see & touch the vehicles in the evening before the test drives commence.:biggrin:
I was told they may combine the events as there are only a few Sig reservation holders and most have configured.