Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got word that there was an issue with the truck and it wasn't able to cross the border. It won't be leaving until tomorrow morning. I should know by tomorrow afternoon if I can still pick it up on Saturday.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jon
Justin sent me a picture of mine today. Things are looking good!
Model X image.jpg

Reactions: SSD420 and Jon
damn that's a lot of Model X in Montreal!

@ Dakkor. From what I see in the forums and in the Model X Tracker, expect a 3 1/2 month delay from your confirmation date if you're getting a 90D or up.
For example, Local Host confirmed mid-March, production started end May, he's getting it end June.
I've confirmed end of April, production should start mid-July, I'll probably get it mid-August.
So if you confirm your order start of July, you should be getting a mid-October delivery.

I'm trading in my old Santa Fe, it's more cost-time-effective in my situation.

I picked my X in Montreal yesterday , with my family and all my bags ready to start right a away a 450km leg of road trip.

That car is simply the best car in the world. I haven't seen nothing close, or getting close.

EV Range:
The range was great ! Was trying to be driving slower than usual, I had a 320km wood road without any charger (and signal), but the nav is so great at estimating the %left at arrival, I have been able to safely know that I could just drive normally (and pass whenever required) without range issue.

Montreal delivery Team:
Having a delivery on a Holiday + the car perfect + fully charge for a road trip = Best possible delivery experience I could have imagined

Montreal DS full of X to deliver ... some pictures:
IMG_1573.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: tlo, Jon and Gymee
I picked my X in Montreal yesterday , with my family and all my bags ready to start right a away a 450km leg of road trip.

That car is simply the best car in the world. I haven't seen nothing close, or getting close.

EV Range:
The range was great ! Was trying to be driving slower than usual, I had a 320km wood road without any charger (and signal), but the nav is so great at estimating the %left at arrival, I have been able to safely know that I could just drive normally (and pass whenever required) without range issue.

Montreal delivery Team:
Having a delivery on a Holiday + the car perfect + fully charge for a road trip = Best possible delivery experience I could have imagined

Montreal DS full of X to deliver ... some pictures:
View attachment 182641 View attachment 182639
Congrats @Macgaver and every one else who has taken delivery or will be this weekend. Keep the updates coming! I was hoping to be in Montreal today but now have no idea when my X will arrive :(. Until then, I hope to live vicariously through your blogging!!

Any body have any flaws????