Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in fatal wrong way driver crash today in Phoenix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just talking about this today. This was my uncle in the Model X, he only broke his tail bone. This accident was the reason, myself and my parents have bought 3 Tesla’s.

Oh cool! My wife went to Little Ceasers to pick up a pizza about three weeks ago and a lady there complimented her car (a Blue Model X) and they got to talking and it turns out it was his wife or I suppose your Aunt then. She said they've been absolute Tesla fans since then. So are we, especially now as my wife was hit by a drunk driver last week and the car definitely did its best to keep her safe through that ordeal. Totaled out now, so we placed an order for another X yesterday

Oh cool! My wife went to Little Ceasers to pick up a pizza about three weeks ago and a lady there complimented her car (a Blue Model X) and they got to talking and it turns out it was his wife or I suppose your Aunt then. She said they've been absolute Tesla fans since then. So are we, especially now as my wife was hit by a drunk driver last week and the car definitely did its best to keep her safe through that ordeal. Totaled out now, so we placed an order for another X yesterday
Dang Cody I didn’t know you guys got hit by a drunk driver! Small word lol they love little Caesars. Yeah my aunt and uncle are definitely Tesla owners for life after what happened! 80mph head on collision kills basically everyone in another other car than a Tesla! I hope you guys get a new one pronto

Reactions: BBone
And I didn't realize who I was responding to, lol. Yeah there's a Pic of it over on that facebook group, I'll post a bit more at some point once insurance is all taken care of in the next day or two.
Lolz. Yeah my uncles accident was a nightmare, the kid died and had state minimums. Their insurance picked up the tab and they are now having to settle with their insurance to be reimbursed for all the medical. Hopefully the person who hit your wife had decent insurance!

My wife was T-boned in her Model S on the driver's side by a Ford Edge SUV. About 30-40 mph at impact. We bought another X and S for that reason alone. A healthy life is priceless.