Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
Model X arrived 3/18. Today 3/19 we’ll try an Augusta Maine Supercharger test about 9:30am. We’re also trying an E-ZPass toll test on the way there, I’m going to try putting the transponder in the front cubby of the frunk, looks like a good place.

Front cubby of the frunk? You mean inside the frunk? :eek:
Yes, but toward the front by the lights (not much between there and the back of the air intake). Did not work on first try but it was tucked up high behind the trim and more underneath the metal hood because I did not bring any tape. I'll try again once I can affix the tag to the hard plastic between the two lights,

Last edited:
Yes "Bowdoin", thumbs!
>650 miles in two days: no charging problems at home, at Supercharger, at J1772. Only door problems were of my own doing and resolved with manually recycling the door (open/close by hand). No luck with the toll tag in the frunk cubby.

Yes "Bowdoin", thumbs!
>650 miles in two days: no charging problems at home, at Supercharger, at J1772. Only door problems were of my own doing and resolved with manually recycling the door (open/close by hand). No luck with the toll tag in the frunk cubby.

Congratulations! And great to hear you aren't plagued by problems like some on TMC. My X is at Dedham now, pickup late this week if all goes well.

Details are last minute, but I'll be checking out the Fore st garage charger 12-1-ish 3/30 in the X on my way to visiting in Newton before a morning Dedham visit. I'll don't know when, probably mid afternoon, but I'll be driving back north the next day. Seabrook, too.