Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X insurance coverage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Nationwide and they gave me the best price with all the shopping around. I have 4 cars and my home with them. One of the things is don’t call the 800 number to get a quote. Call a broker. My broker is HAM insurance agency which primarily does Nationwide. Feel free to give them a call 916-419-8228. Speak with Ivan. He is awesome.

Progressive is the cheapest for me. Shopped around.

$550 6 months, $500 deductible.
i'm at $1000 deductible, $30/day rental car, best coverage and i'm at $60.50/month so that puts me at $362.5 for 6 months or about $725/year!

Go Progressive!!

i'm being treated very fairly and very well right now by them as i damaged my suspension and drive components when hitting a curb on the first day of ice here in ohio.

i'm at $1000 deductible, $30/day rental car, best coverage and i'm at $60.50/month so that puts me at $362.5 for 6 months or about $725/year!

Go Progressive!!

i'm being treated very fairly and very well right now by them as i damaged my suspension and drive components when hitting a curb on the first day of ice here in ohio.

Wow ....... I thought my rates were good with Progressive. That's smokin!

Thanks for the recommendation on Progressive. I called them and got a quote for $788 for 6 months ($500 deductible, 250/500, no bundling discount). I am based in FL.

My current insurer is Geico and their quote was more than 2x that of Progressive's ($1700 for 6 months).

This just shows how much of a variance there are with these quotes so it definitely pays to shop around.