Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Interior lights Turning Off When Driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

In my Model x raven, the interior lights in the doors and door handles turns off when i put the car into drive. Does anyone know how to make them stay on, as i think the interior can be a bit dark, when you are driving in the night.

Auto will turn them off when the car goes in drive I think. You have to set them to On in the Lights menu. Then they will stay on permanently.

But I think having the interior lights active will make it harder to see OUT at night. Maybe you want to increase the screen brightness instead?

Auto will turn them off when the car goes in drive I think. You have to set them to On in the Lights menu. Then they will stay on permanently.

But I think having the interior lights active will make it harder to see OUT at night. Maybe you want to increase the screen brightness instead?

With the head lights setting them to ON causes a warning when you stop the car. If the inside lights stay on when the car is off I would think you would also get a warning.