TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X interior specs? Anywhere to view soon?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Stimyg, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Stimyg

Stimyg Member

Are the interior specs of the Model X available anywhere? Eg, cargo space, dimensions, etc? Whether official or informal.

Also does anyone have any bright ideas about how I might be able to take a look at one in the next couple months? I live in NYC. Any auto shows or events coming up? I'm about to put reserve either a model s or x, but its hard to choose without seeing the x.

I've got two kids and a dog and occasional snow driving so the X appeals, but I also need maximum range and cost is an issue so sounds like both of those might take a hit on the X. I think seeing one in person would help a ton in terms of getting a sense of just how much useful the X might be for my needs, and whether its worth the trade offs (mainly the wait, to be honest!)

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Specs are here.

Tesla stores are listed here.

3. HVM

HVM Savolainen

There's only two alpha prototypes* of X and no betas yet(?). And obviously if there were official spec, they would be in the Tesla Motors site. So we need to wait those who visited unveiling/Detroit/LaunchShow/SantanaRow-eXcited... Or book a flight to Geneva :)

And Jerry, no they are not, and yes we know... ;)

*Displayed to public, at least.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

:redface:Sorry, my bad. Didn't check the title

5. aronth5

aronth5 Long Time Follower

These are Model S specs. I don't believe specs are available yet for the Model X.

6. Stimyg

Stimyg Member

So no unofficial specs - like, has Elon mentioned cargo space or passenger volume numbers anywhere? And, no upcoming events or auto shows in NYC? I think the answer is no but worth asking.

Also - and apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere- has the group guesstimates what pricing will look like for a dual motor version? I know its all speculation at this point.