TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X Inventory on Tesla.com

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ShadowR55, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShadowR55

ShadowR55 Member

#1 ShadowR55, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Looks like they have finally added an inventory option on the Model X like they have had for a while with the S.

2. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

Yep, they are first build cars. last time I checked with Tesla they had about 100 or so for sale.

3. GoTzillaR

GoTzillaR Member

I don't see any inventory on Model X.

4. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

They are not listing them on their site, you have to go into a store and ask them.

5. ShadowR55

ShadowR55 Member

They just added the option to view inventory to tesla.com, it might take a bit for them to populate their inventory with whats on hand. At least I hope that's what their doing, otherwise it would be pretty useless to have an inventory option.

6. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

Bought an inventory 90D in Austin, TX. It is a 5/2016 build with 963 miles and delivery to Raleigh, NC took 4 weeks. Awesome car!

7. GoTzillaR

GoTzillaR Member

Thanks. I emailed my owner advisor to get more info.

If you don't mind sharing, what's the discount you got compared to new?

8. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

9. Bishop

Bishop Member

I assumed another's delivery from Cali and had to shipped to Charlotte NC took a week

10. DÆrik

DÆrik Member

I am showing 209 Model X currently available: Tesla Inventory Search . Overall they have 971 vehicles available. Although that number has been fluctuating all night.

Thanks Erik

• Like x 1