Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X is a terribly unreliable and unsafe car....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you check https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/? There are few X 100D starting 83K with 4 years warranty.

Yea, I check it 4 times a day. $83k is just too much. The new one I would like is 90,900 - and that's the new model with 325 miles of range (and 6 seats). And then I'd get the $2k tax cresit making it $88,900. I'd think a used model with only 295 miles of range would be around $70-75k depending on miles, but that simply isn't the case. For a car that supposedly has no demand, they sure do have a high resell value.

Thanks. But again, they want $83k for a car that would cost $84,900 (minus tax credit) from Tesla - except the new one would have 30 more miles of range and the new suspension. Just doesn't make sense IMO.

Essentially, they are asking more for this car than I can buy a new one for.

2019 Model X | Tesla

You do know that you can negotiate right?, just saying.

No one is dumb enough to pay $83k for a 2017 MX 100D. A brand new 2019 MX 100D (white/black interior/5 seater) with upgraded suspension, upgraded battery, and longer range is $84.3k. That is 3.5% depreciation over 2 years of use and older technology. That listing is a perfect example of what is wrong with used Tesla pricing.

^^ Existing Tesla owners are having a hard time believing new Tesla prices.

Tesla, Inc. is included in the above "existing Tesla owners" group as they are also pricing their used cars ridiculously.

This guy is asking $130k for a 2016 P100DL
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Tesla-Model-X-P100D/183897286846

A brand new 2019 MX P100DL identical configuration is $115.8k. I offered him $84k (10% depreciation per year off a brand new model). He replied and said "I appreciate the interest but your offer is too low. I’m not interested in any depreciation schedule. There are plenty of other cars in your range on eBay. Please stop low balling mine."

This is the world we are in now, were 10% deprecation is considered "low balling".