Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X is in the Christmas spirit, at least with the warning lights on my dash.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My nearest service is about that, too, and it has not been fun. What about Henrietta? Find Us | Tesla Closer?
Thats one of the reasons I didnt request the tow. I know the Henrietta store is right there and so close to being ready for customers. My mobile service guy said they are hiring and training right now. But that was a few weeks ago. I dont want to send it 5 hours to albany when I can send it 1.5 to Rochester.

It’s obvious the X needs to go in for service but for some reason you are not willing to do that? Am I missing something here?
Tesla said they don’t have any openings until around the 22nd, and it’s a 5hr drive. He also pointed out he probably won’t get the car back for a month. He has a trip planned to Austin. Hopefully something happens with Chis helping from electrified garage.

My Raven P July /19 just got the shudder at 5500 miles. I did my first launch on Christmas Day, and the next day I got the shudder. Not sure might wait for a more reliable fix before I take it into service.

Ah I see. The delay seems unreasonable for sure but if the car is sitting in the driveway there is not much anyone can do.[/QUOTE
Ah I see. The delay seems unreasonable for sure but if the car is sitting in the driveway there is not much anyone can do.
From what I’ve been following, I’d try and push for a buy back from Tesla. They most likely go for it as they don’t like lemon law suits.

Thank you Soey!

Everything he said. If you have seen my playlist of my service problems it might help you understand. They have been absolutely HORRIBLE! I’d rather get it fixed in a week and pay for it than to deal with Tesla “service” and be without my car for 1-2 months. Watch my playlist. Mostly minor stuff until now but if they couldn’t take care of the easy stuff quickly the definitely aren’t going to take care of the hard stuff fast.
I also just read a post where the persons car came back with a scratch on the car and on the steering wheel. F that