Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It may be longer then that. My Deliver contact called me early this week saying the 5 seater are now going to be closer to the end of the year. I had to change to the 7 seater since my current lease is up in August.
See this thread Who gets the next VINs, 90s with 5 seats or 75s with coils and 6/7 seats?

I just think it's the next sales "upgrade" pitch. Once all the 5 seaters have upgraded to 6 or 7 seats then five seaters will be produced. Did you see that a 75D with coils, (no SAS upgrade) has gotten a VIN?

My VIN is 5572, and the order was confirmed on 3/26. It's a 90D in MC red, with white seats.
It was originally showing as late April-May delivery. Then late May/early June. DS just emailed me to say that it is likely to go into production the first of week of June, with delivery possible at the very end of June, but more likely in July. Ah well. I appreciate that she proactively communicated with me, at least!

I spoke with my DS today, for the first time. She said my car is slated to enter the main production line the first week of July, but it could be a few days before or after. From there it could take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on QC/transporation issues. Problem is, we will be traveling July 23-August 7 so we may want to push the delivery until we return from vacation...otherwise I'll want my husband to take our three kids on vacation, and leave me at home with the X!! That would be heaven!!