Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update. It's being delivered tomorrow at 5pm! They had accidentally double booked my delivery and my DS has been slammed with so many deliveries that she will be staying after hours to get my X to me. Very happy to have a DS that goes above and beyond! I will have the car for about 2 days and will drop it off on Friday morning for Suntek PPF, window tint and Opticoat Pro install.
Now if only I had an HPWC connected with power ;)
I have my HPWC installed via a sub-meter but there's no meter in my sub-meter since I'm doing with the brand new Austin Energy EV360 program which charges a flat rate of $30/month for unlimited charging outside of the hours of 2pm-7pm M-F. Very good deal by my math. However, since i'm one of about 6 people in Austin trying to get this done the program isn't fully ready and they won't have the necessary meter in place till July/August. Electrician will come back out to put a dummy jumper thingy in the sub-meter to complete the circuit and I'll just pay the ~$.12kWh for the time being.

@logan, the June effect is kicking in. Great news for your early delivery... I got email this evening that my X will be in TX early next week. I have had a Model S since 2013 so I am equipped for charging already (using roof top solar), but was very busy last month rating the garage doors to accommodate the FWD's. After we get a few miles on our cars would be nice to meet and compare Tesla experiences. I am in Lake Tavis area.

Reactions: loganintx
@logan, the June effect is kicking in. Great news for your early delivery... I got email this evening that my X will be in TX early next week. I have had a Model S since 2013 so I am equipped for charging already (using roof top solar), but was very busy last month rating the garage doors to accommodate the FWD's. After we get a few miles on our cars would be nice to meet and compare Tesla experiences. I am in Lake Tavis area.
Sounds great. Just a few more days of waiting for you.

31xx, p90dl. Confirmed 1/2, original delivery Late Apr / early May. No timing updates from my DS. When do I start to worry that my car was built so badly that I should consider refusing it?

Spoke to my DS today, he admitted the car is in NYC but is waiting on parts for the "door" and there is currently no ETA on parts arrival timing because that system is down.

I asked him for the build month/date of the car and timing on the missing parts.

This really takes the fun out of a new car :(

• Helpful
Reactions: n88
Hey @kennybroh Welcome! I have similar status. I'm in Richmond Va and will be picking up X at TYCO. Mine had similar production start and end dates (see my signature line below). Tesla is shipping by rail now and it could take up to 3 weeks to transport to east coast. don't rely on the website. The website is not updated and your DS is the best source of info. (there are several threads that talk about this).

So i just heard that my X is now in transit and is scheduled to arrive at Rockville MD on June 23. VABarb, I bet your car is on the same train....

Reactions: WABarb
Summon is scary but very easy to use. In settings you have to indicate how close to the front wall you want the car to pull (I said 20 inches) and the car will pull in, center itself and stop where you want it then close the garage door.

So do you need to leave the car directly in front of the garage door? I assume it isn't smart enough to turn into the garage if you get out leaving it at an angle to the garage opening.

Just got this email from my DS...:):p:D

"Hi Barb,
Your Model X is nearing our East Coast rail hub!
Based on current transport times, I am expecting your Model X to arrive to the service center mid next week. Once it arrives to the service center, it will undergo a comprehensive pre-delivery inspection with our service team. At that time, I will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment."

"Hi Barb,
Based on current transport times, I am expecting your Model X to arrive to the service center mid next week. Once it arrives to the service center, it will undergo a comprehensive pre-delivery inspection with our service team. At that time, I will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment."
:D:cool:

Reactions: SSD420

"Hi Barb,
Congrats on your impending delivery!

Welcome!
Would love to understand your math.
These forums do not represent all Model X owners.
As another pointed out - not a lot of forum activity from non US orders/status.

If you are an EV owner or Tesla owner pls share info with us... If you have an order what are your order dates/ vin or other Tesla model info?
No but these forums do represent enough owners to get an idea of the range of VIN's being assigned and delivered and they are nowhere near the 30k mark. We've just recently seen VIN's in the 9000's, and if you read the EU and Canada threads their VIN's are in sequence with the US VIN's.

Bottom line is that 30k reservation number did NOT turn into 30k orders. Not straight away anyway. Many reservations delayed or cancelled their orders. I was invited to order the first of November but didn't pull the trigger until mid April.

Cheers!

Reactions: WABarb
Congrats on your impending delivery!
Bottom line is that 30k reservation number did NOT turn into 30k orders. Not straight away anyway. Many reservations delayed or cancelled their orders. I was invited to order the first of November but didn't pull the trigger until mid April.

Note that this is similar to the Model S. When I was ordering my S in the summer of 2013, a year after they started building the S's, my DS told me that they still had a lot of people from the original reservation list that hadn't yet configured and ordered the car. And apparently that was the case well into 2014.

Note that this is similar to the Model S. When I was ordering my S in the summer of 2013, a year after they started building the S's, my DS told me that they still had a lot of people from the original reservation list that hadn't yet configured and ordered the car. And apparently that was the case well into 2014.
Thanks for that.

And in other news, in the EU thread someone with an order in Stuttgart Germany just got a 10,000 VIN assigned.

As word of more quality production gets out, orders will start rolling in.

Just got off the phone with my DS here in Seattle. Delivery tentatively scheduled for the 25th. Woohoo! :eek::D:cool:

Might have been able to do it sooner but heading out of town next week and won't be back until the 23rd or 24th. :mad::(

Anyway, I'm happy to finally have an official "delivery month" thread to post in! Nothing like being an "end of quarter" rush delivery! :eek::rolleyes:;)