Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations. Finally a delivery report from Scottsdale. There are a ton of new cars sitting in front of the SC with at least 5 model Xs but unfortiuntely not mine yet.

What is your config?

Can't figure out how to have a sig with more than one line after the update to the new forum layout... Here is the config from Model X Tracker:

Res # 4504 / VIN # 6279: MODEL X 90D | Midnight Silver | 20 | Black | 6S | FAW | BH | PUP | SZ | AP | SAS | UHFS | TP
Reserved - 7/13/2013 Config - 4/4/2016 Order - 4/11/2016

[Mine had 21 miles on it and the energy graph had a spike that went up to 1,600whm! Dyno maybe?

QUOTE="Hengist, post: 1584668, member: 14706"]The standard, at least when I took factory delivery in July 2013 of my S, was to put it on the dynamometer and run at full power for a couple minutes. Part of final QA then.[/QUOTE]

My comment was not to be taken seriously:)...........

Picked up the car yesterday in New York VIN#53XX. No issues with doors, windshield or latch. The entire experience was wonderful at the Westchester NY DS location, my DS was very helpful. The sound system upgrade is worth it, highly recommended if you listen to talk radio or SiriusXM in the car. Car comes with Slacker and Soptify coming by the end of the year. The car is worth every penny (in this case, benjamins). Spoiler is fixed and no, I didn't get my sunshade, yet.

Attachments

• tess.jpg
    tess.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 77
Picked up the car yesterday in New York VIN#53XX. No issues with doors, windshield or latch. The entire experience was wonderful at the Westchester NY DS location, my DS was very helpful. The sound system upgrade is worth it, highly recommended if you listen to talk radio or SiriusXM in the car. Car comes with Slacker and Soptify coming by the end of the year. The car is worth every penny (in this case, benjamins). Spoiler is fixed and no, I didn't get my sunshade, yet.

Did tesla tell you Spotify is coming ?

Mine is out of production and in transit to my delivery center (VA); no ETA yet, but could still be this month. DS says more info early next week.
Mine is out of production, too. Ordered 5/1/16, entered production 6/8/16, completed production 6/15/16ish (got an email 6/15 that it is out). My DS, Jessie, said to expect it at the very end of June or first of July, depending on transportation times.

Mine is out of production, too. Ordered 5/1/16, entered production 6/8/16, completed production 6/15/16ish (got an email 6/15 that it is out). My DS, Jessie, said to expect it at the very end of June or first of July, depending on transportation times.

Great news and congrats! Given we are both taking delivery from the same Tesla location, it gives me hope that my X that I ordered at the end of the same month as you will in fact reach me by the end of July or early August, as estimated when I ordered online. Post pictures and please share how your "delivery experience" is.