Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I will be getting my X in June after all. My ds and I have been in contact all day today. Got my loan squared away with Alliant 1.49 and driving up to Fremont to pick it up from LA.

99% confirmation my DS says so instead of booking a $500 flight for 3 on coach, I'm renting an suv for a grand total of $78 one way. Budget rentals to the rescue.

I'll post pics of when I get it. Thank you all for making this wait bearable. I've learned a lot and will try to post some pics.

Ill be at the factory at 2-3pm.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this.... But my car is here!!!!

My DS emailed me at 6:30 this morning to tell me it had arrived last night. He will let me know shortly if it will be ready for pick up today but he is confident that it will be.

Can't believe this is happening. My husband is officially freaking out. Have I mentioned I don't even have my wall charger installed and am currently having a major landscaping project done this week so my garage is full of stuff and there are piles of dirt in my driveway?

But who cares!!?? My car is here.

Looks like I will be getting my X in June after all. My ds and I have been in contact all day today. Got my loan squared away with Alliant 1.49 and driving up to Fremont to pick it up from LA.

99% confirmation my DS says so instead of booking a $500 flight for 3 on coach, I'm renting an suv for a grand total of $78 one way. Budget rentals to the rescue.

I'll post pics of when I get it. Thank you all for making this wait bearable. I've learned a lot and will try to post some pics.

Ill be at the factory at 2-3pm.
I'll be there at 3. Maybe we see each other.

Reactions: Mompom

Looks like a mad dash for quarter end deliveries. Good luck to all of you, we are enjoying our X so far. The only small defect we found so far is the carpet trim around the front passenger footwell was not all tucked in and we still cannot quite get it back in. May stop by the Dublin SC this weekend and see if they can do a quick fix.

Wonder if TSLA will beat their 17000 delivery goal this quarter? When we were there to pick up our car last week at Fremont, there were literally sea of cars outside the delivery tent.

My DS emailed me at 6:30 this morning to tell me it had arrived last night. He will let me know shortly if it will be ready for pick up today but he is confident that it will be.

Can't believe this is happening. My husband is officially freaking out. Have I mentioned I don't even have my wall charger installed and am currently having a major landscaping project done this week so my garage is full of stuff and there are piles of dirt in my driveway?

Congrats and nice color choice :)

Reactions: Mompom
Great news and congrats! Given we are both taking delivery from the same Tesla location, it gives me hope that my X that I ordered at the end of the same month as you will in fact reach me by the end of July or early August, as estimated when I ordered online. Post pictures and please share how your "delivery experience" is.
Took delivery yesterday, June 30, at the Tyson's Corner, VA location. The pickup experience was great and our DS, Jessie, was awesome. No issues with the doors, windows, etc. The only negative was the front license plate holder they put on the vehicle - it fell off this morning.

I feel extremely lucky.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: goneskiian
Took delivery yesterday, June 30, at the Tyson's Corner, VA location. The pickup experience was great and our DS, Jessie, was awesome. No issues with the doors, windows, etc. The only negative was the front license plate holder they put on the vehicle - it fell off this morning.

I feel extremely lucky.

Congratulations!! Really happy for you...hope one of these days all us NoVA Model X owners can do cars and coffee :)

You got me beat. I just had to move a couple toilets, a washer, a dryer, and half a dozen light fixtures that are still in boxes in the garage waiting to get installed in the 2 bathrooms, bedroom, and laundry we're having remodeled. And that was just so the electricians could get to the panel for the HPWC install. It's a tight squeeze but the X fits quite nicely. It will be a squeeze when we try to get my wifes car in there too! :p;)

• Funny
Reactions: ssq

What color exterior did you get? I see you have black interior. I ended up arriving 615pm. Did the tour at 730 in a golf cart haha and left at 11:22pm. Yes it was late. Long story but I got it. I'll post my crazy story later.

Here are some pics. First pic is my S and the second is the X. I think I set a record for latest delivery time.

I saw someone with another black X with white seats and 20" wheels inside the tent at about 630pm. A white X with 22" wheels and black interior.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Reactions: Infinite and ModelX
YAY! I really can't believe it, but I took delivery of my X 75D today. So surreal.
View attachment 183583 View attachment 183584

Thank you to all the forum members for all the valuable insights and helping me get to this point.
I'll write up more after I start playing around with this amazing vehicle...I have SOOOOO much to learn.
WOW.

See that you also have the 22" wheels, can you share the Rated Miles vs Actual miles data? On my 1 week old 90D, I am getting about 75% of RM and it concerns me a little.