Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch Event: Plus One Requests / Plus One Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to try to come to the event next Tuesday, I have reserved a flight ... but I'm not 100% sure I can make it (I'm coming from Europe). With the registration I did choose the +1 option, so there is a lot available. But there is a pretty good chance that I have to cancel my plans ... so I'm not sure what is happening with my guest slot, if someone is joining me and I won't make it, he still can enter ... so maybe something for a local person?

I decided to try to come to the event next Tuesday, I have reserved a flight ... but I'm not 100% sure I can make it (I'm coming from Europe). With the registration I did choose the +1 option, so there is a lot available. But there is a pretty good chance that I have to cancel my plans ... so I'm not sure what is happening with my guest slot, if someone is joining me and I won't make it, he still can enter ... so maybe something for a local person?

If you need a ride, I'd be happy to provide you with one as your +1 guest!:biggrin:

Adding myself to the list. Would love to go. Not much to offer other than dinner and big THANK YOU hug. ;-)

Production reservation #3984 if it matters much.

Thanks!
Nevermind. Just got my own invite! Production reservation #3984. ;-)

Edit: Removed myself from list of "want to go".

Now to check on flights. Maybe I'll see you on the way there Saxena! ;-)

Last edited:
Invitation received, email confirmation received in a few minutes. This is so exciting... look forward to seeing everyone at the event. Thanks again to Paul Carter for putting together this thread!!

I don't know how little old me, a Production guy at 9000+ got an invite -- But Darn it just happened. Flights done, hotel done and a couple of notes out for +1 driver to/from hotel.

It looks like a world-wind trip from Atlanta, but worth it. I can sleep some other time. LOL

Looking for a +1 guest to pick up at SJ Airport hotel and return after the event. First come First +1 guest.

Last edited: