Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch Event: Plus One Requests / Plus One Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still debating coming from Boston.... My wife can handle the logistics of the kids while I'm gone. Is anyone located nearby the event and willing to pick me up at Oakland airport at 2:40 PM Tuesday and then put me up in a guest room for the night? I'd also appreciate a ride back to the airport Wednesday for a 5:30 AM flight. This all might be too much to ask for a +1....

I'm still debating coming from Boston.... My wife can handle the logistics of the kids while I'm gone. Is anyone located nearby the event and willing to pick me up at Oakland airport at 2:40 PM Tuesday and then put me up in a guest room for the night? I'd also appreciate a ride back to the airport Wednesday for a 5:30 AM flight. This all might be too much to ask for a +1....
Welcome to TMC Pheadrus. I've updated the wiki with your offer for you. If you don't get a taker, I can help you with the pickup at least.

I'm not able to edit the wiki, but I have am flying in solo so have a 1+ to offer. Flying into SF airport at 5pm Tuesday, was going to rent a car or uber or taxi to event. If someone wants to 1+ with me with airport transportation to event, even better!

Model X Production model #6535 X

Would like to be added to the list of plus one requests. Happy to provide transportation services as needed while you're in town.

I received an invite as well so please remove me from the looking for +1 list.

I'm not able to edit the wiki, but I have am flying in solo so have a 1+ to offer. Flying into SF airport at 5pm Tuesday, was going to rent a car or uber or taxi to event. If someone wants to 1+ with me with airport transportation to event, even better!...
Thanks. Updated the wiki.

I'm trying to respond to individual requests but my forum status allows just one message per hour - can somebody adjust the wiki - I have a guest (took first request) for the event now. Wish I could bring everybody :-(
Missed you by 30 minutes! I'm still looking for someone who has a +1 left. Willing to pick up and drop off at any Bay Area airport in my black Model S.

I would LOVE to go to this event.

I've driven over 26,000 miles on my "Million Dollar Tesla Trip" (More than the circumference of the Earth) the last 4 months and will be in the Bay area during the event. I've been promoting Tesla all summer long and making Tesla testimonial videos (see below) with those I meet at the SuperChargers.... and would love to feature YOU on one of the videos too if you would like.

Tesla Owner Stories from the SuperChargers

Happy to pick up anyone at the airport in my Tesla or whatever helps you!

Thanks for your consideration!! Steve

Last edited:
I'd love the opportunity to go to the Model X event as a +1. I'm local to the Bay Area and will be happy to provide transportation in my P85 if needed. Its one year anniversary is Sunday and I should hit 20,000 miles right by then. Also during the recent National Drive Electric Week I had the 60th person drive my car -- lots of grins!