Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch In Oz

mrpseudonym

Aug 14, 2016
Sydney
What date did you get? I have to say I am growing less and less enthused about paying +$200k in Feb(?) for my November build car.
Next week. I too am disappointed with the fact that we are taking delivery of a 2015 plated car in feb, however I rationalize this with the fact that my config has increased in price by 8% if I were to order today.

Edited to add .. and lifetime charging

Last edited:

Mark E

Jun 27, 2012
Sydney NSW
Next week. I too am disappointed with the fact that we are taking delivery of a 2015 plated car in feb, however I rationalize this with the fact that my config has increased in price by 8% if I were to order today.

Edited to add .. and lifetime charging
Then consider all of us taking 2014 build cars in December... The same thing happens with all makes unless you are buying a locally built car - it takes time to get it here.

championi

May 12, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Congrats champ, you are going to love it when it arrives!
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it.
I got picked up by Evoke yesterday in a model X and it was white on white, the same as I am getting and it looked better then I imagined. I'm glad I went the white interior.
I wonder how long I will be in production for? I hear 3-5 days.

Burnt Toast

Jun 23, 2016
Melbourne
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it.
I got picked up by Evoke yesterday in a model X and it was white on white, the same as I am getting and it looked better then I imagined. I'm glad I went the white interior.
I wonder how long I will be in production for? I hear 3-5 days.
What did you imagine?

VOTS01

Dec 23, 2016
Melbourne
"Your Tesla is currently in production."

Just entered production this morning (White / White / 7 seat / P100D / X). Unsure on the choice of the larger rims but too late to change now.

Reactions: OzSimon

MOBI63

Oct 3, 2016
Brisbane
"Your Tesla is currently in production."

Just entered production this morning (White / White / 7 seat / P100D / X). Unsure on the choice of the larger rims but too late to change now.
I checked my status at 0715 local time "scheduled for production"
Checked after attending Macadamia Castle meet up, 1400 local time and,
"Your Tesla is currently in production"
Now for the more intense waiting period.

Reactions: OzSimon

Mark E

Jun 27, 2012
Sydney NSW
I checked my status at 0715 local time "scheduled for production"
Checked after attending Macadamia Castle meet up, 1400 local time and,
"Your Tesla is currently in production"
Now for the more intense waiting period.
Indeed. Now the status will be that its in transit for what seems like an eon.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC