Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch In Oz

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0093.JPG
It's here, chose the sig red sight unseen, but it's growing on me. Smooth, powerful and quiet. No features available in Australia yet. Panel alignment pretty poor, but I expected that along with several other "tesla" issues. Very glad to have it and looking forward to a long and trouble free ownership!

[ It's here, chose the sig red sight unseen, but it's growing on me. Smooth, powerful and quiet. No features available in Australia yet. Panel alignment pretty poor, but I expected that along with several other "tesla" issues. Very glad to have it and looking forward to a long and trouble free ownership!
One consolation about panel misalignment is you can't see it when you're behind the steering wheel ;)

View attachment 212710 It's here, chose the sig red sight unseen, but it's growing on me. Smooth, powerful and quiet. No features available in Australia yet. Panel alignment pretty poor, but I expected that along with several other "tesla" issues. Very glad to have it and looking forward to a long and trouble free ownership!

Congratulations Oz, love the sig Red on the X and the S.

Reactions: OzSimon
View attachment 212710 It's here, chose the sig red sight unseen, but it's growing on me. Smooth, powerful and quiet. No features available in Australia yet. Panel alignment pretty poor, but I expected that along with several other "tesla" issues. Very glad to have it and looking forward to a long and trouble free ownership!

Looks fabulous Simon. Sorry to hear about the panel fit tho. I know not a big surprise, but disappointing nonetheless at this price point. Also - what do you mean by "no features available"? AP2?

Looks fabulous Simon. Sorry to hear about the panel fit tho. I know not a big surprise, but disappointing nonetheless at this price point. Also - what do you mean by "no features available"? AP2?
In my case and I believe all of Australia, probably all RHD, AP2 is totally non functioning and is not expected to be for some time. The only feature that works is basic cruise control.