Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch invites have gone out

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
And we get to see the new "eyes"!

invite2.PNG

JST

May 23, 2013
New "eyes" are nice...except they kind of make it look like the car has bags under its eyes. Maybe because it's been pulling all nighters getting ready for its reveal?

#cantbeunseen

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
I am so excited for whomever gets to go!

I hope it's streamed!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to be down in San Diego, but thinking I may fly up for the day.

Do it and Twitter every second for those of us that cannot go.

Last edited:

AlMc

'When the music is on...you gotta dance' (Go Elon)
Apr 23, 2013
Delaware
Just got it in my Inbox. Tesla is driving me nuts with anticipation. One more week to go. My wife says I should go, but its a long flight (I'm in PA) just for a few hours. Anyone else going?

I am probably going...from east coast (Delaware)......Wish they gave a little more notice....need to change work and family schedules more difficult at last minute.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
Just got it in my Inbox. Tesla is driving me nuts with anticipation. One more week to go. My wife says I should go, but its a long flight (I'm in PA) just for a few hours. Anyone else going?

FWIW, I checked skiplagged, and you could fly from PHL and back for $281 round trip.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC