Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch invites have gone out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TO those of you that have been to these events....

We have a 2 month old, and my wife really doesn't want to leave her with the nanny (nothing with the nanny, just doesn't want to be away from her) for the event. Can anyone provide guidance as to the feasibility/safety of bringing a child that young to such an event?

We have a 2 month old, and my wife really doesn't want to leave her with the nanny (nothing with the nanny, just doesn't want to be away from her) for the event. Can anyone provide guidance as to the feasibility/safety of bringing a child that young to such an event?

loud Techno is not good for little ones(assuming there will be Loud techno)
2mo seems a bit young for the noise I'd expect to be present
also the kid could get crushed from all of the excited people or stolen by a rogue robot

someone brought a < 1 yr old to the Primus concert I was at last week! that seemed crazy

#17138 and I just found the invite in my inbox after reading the latest in this thread.

Argh. End of fiscal year for me and I have deadlines. A couple of days later and it wouldn't have been a problem but probably not a good idea for me to miss 1.5 days of work. Oh well. At least I got the invite!

Last edited:
Please be considerate of others and if they baby cries a lot then leave him/her with a nanny. I have kids and like kids. I think people would be very annoyed if they were trying to listen closely to everything that was being said and there was a baby crying next to them.