Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch invites have gone out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The late launch time sure jerks the east coast folks around, having to be up around midnight. Shame it couldn't start streaming around 3pm or 4pst, so Europe could enjoy it live too. Oh well - just greatfull to have a spot in line.

What? You want them to shorten their work-day for a silly little launch event? They have Production vehicles to make! Just don't touch the paint right away on those first few models. I'm sure the paint hasn't dried yet. ;-)

The late launch time sure jerks the east coast folks around, having to be up around midnight. Shame it couldn't start streaming around 3pm or 4pst, so Europe could enjoy it live too. Oh well - just greatfull to have a spot in line.

"Having" to be up? Is someone holding a gun to your head making you stay up for the event? The video of the event will be available for those that want to watch at their convenience.

"Having" to be up? Is someone holding a gun to your head making you stay up for the event? The video of the event will be available for those that want to watch at their convenience.
"your head"? .... me staying up? ah... I didn't say me. Might want to reread. It was a well wish for others who'd hoped to see/hear it live. But it's great there's always folk out there ready to state the obvious
[emoji12]

Went with the black shoes haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443584997.431905.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443585021.151672.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443585043.420506.jpg