Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X lease end.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Y order. Waiting for vin#. My X lease has 50 days left. I have scheduled final lease payment. My buyout price is $57,288 plus sales tax. I was wondering if anyone on line has an interest in the vehicle. Car has slightly under 30,000 miles. It is a 2017.

I have Y order. Waiting for vin#. My X lease has 50 days left. I have scheduled final lease payment. My buyout price is $57,288 plus sales tax. I was wondering if anyone on line has an interest in the vehicle. Car has slightly under 30,000 miles. It is a 2017.

This really belongs in the For Sale section. Also, you need to include basic information about your X. 75D? 100D? Seat config? colors?

Also - you would have to buy the Model X and then turn around and sell it private party. They will not sell it to another party. I could be wrong as maybe Tesla is different, but I tried this with a Nissan as a friend wanted it and I was not allowed to do it.

Brent

Yes can you please post some photos of the X inside and outside if possible....thanks
I will do that tomorrow. Or Thursday. Car is silver with black interior. Standard seats which are part cloth, part leather trim. Car is in great shape. No accidents. Have Sirius Xm which was part of upgrade package in 2017. Will follow up with pictures. I can post them or email them.

If you would post them here please that would be much appreciated and thanks. Looking forward to them
Here are pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg