Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 12.18.17 AM.png

...for both the car and the plate i guess.

Here are some more:

XLTASHN (Exultation)
X WIFE
PROF X
X MEN
X LUTHR (play on Lex Luthor)
5 X 5 (Five By Five)
X FILES
XCELNT (Excellent)
SPACEX
X FACTOR
NTLXUAL (Intellectual)
REX (Latin for "King")
XSQUIRE (Esquire)
XCENTRC (Eccentric)
NOGS4ME (No Gas for Me)
MGASLES (I'm Gasless)
PRFCT X (Perfect 10)
PERFCTX (Perfect 10)
LADY X
XCELSYR (Excelsior)
XCLSIOR (Excelsior)
ELXTRIK
XTRAFST
X FLIES
X IT

• Informative
Reactions: dwebb66
For the ones who have P90D, or P90DL...having 0 to 60 times less than 4 seconds.
SUB4SUV
SUB4CUV
SUB4SIG (I seriously thought about this one, wife nixed it)

ECKSIV (excessive)
XAMIN (examine, for those in the med field)
EGGSAM, or XAM (For professors)

How long are you folks in California taking to get your personalized plates? I ordered mine back in early January and haven't received them yet with no updates (sounds familiar?)
Mine took about 60 days and until the plates came you heard nothing nor was there a way to check on the status or even if they accepted your order except for the initial order page you had to print. Worked remarkedly like the Tesla delivery process.:)

Now I have to go to the DMV and swap 2 plates, add another car for one that I traded and try to get a refund for the registration I bought for the car I got rid of. I had prepaid the reservation before I traded because I did not know I was going to get rid of it. Since the DMV restricts you to three items at a time I suspect a head will explode.

Add to that the plates for the Tesla are still wrapped up with the stickers still in the bag as well as the car they are supposed to be on. What are the odds they will just transfer the stickers and registration from one car to the other. I give it 0 odds.