Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
XISTNTL

i think the definition of existential fits very well...

adjective
of or relating to existence, esp human existence
(philosophy) pertaining to what exists, and is thus known by experience rather than reason; empirical as opposed to theoretical
(logic) denoting or relating to a formula or proposition asserting the existence of at least one object fulfilling a given condition; containing an existential quantifier
of or relating to existentialism
noun (logic)
an existential statement or formula
short for existential quantifier
Derived Forms
existentially, adverb

Last edited:
XPENSIV.jpg

Someone who's getting an X please make my day and get the following plate (that's available in California -- I just checked):

GVIT2YA

And if you don't know what I'm talking about...

:tongue:

(P.S. This is the "clean" version of the song, so hopefully mods won't have any issue with it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: acadapter
I called the CA DMV on Thursday and they said that custom plates were taking a'full 5 months'.

Lots of good suggestions in here... Any of you guys had issues with the CA DMV taking forever to issue plates? I filled out the online request for custom plates for my S back in mid-December and haven't heard anything from the DMV at all.

Yes, our CA plates were ordered over 12 weeks ago and we've heard nothing. Auto Club told us that it's now taking up to 15 weeks, but didn't tell us why. Maybe all the license plate-making convicts have been released under Prop 47?

Reactions: umeshunni